Well you probably are now. And you're welcome.
I'm sorta kinda taking a bloggy break while I enjoy Easter week with my girls. I did still manage to get in on the Random Dozen and everyone is invited to play along. Answer the questions on your own blog (or in the comments here) and then link up those answers with Lid over at Second Cup of Coffee.
1. How do you feel about the marshmallow Easter Peeps?
There is something aesthetically pleasing about the look of peeps. I want to like them but I really don't.
2. Chickens are notoriously nervous creatures. When you are nervous, what is the best way to calm down?
Pray. I say all the Bible verses I have memorized that relate to worry, fear, and anxiety. I sing hymns in my head, most especially What a Friend We Have in Jesus.
Well, they have gotten to the point of ridiculous in my neck of the woods. NJ has had severe flooding and more rain is on tap this week. I know come summer we'll be glad the ground was good and saturated but it's getting a teensy bit old at this point.
4. When I was randomly flipping through TV channels this week, I saw a show in which tattoo parlor employees received tattoos of a co-worker's face on their bodies. I can't imagine having a portrait of a colleague tattooed on me. But if someone forced you to receive a portrait tattoo (face only) of anyone, who would it be? Why?
I don't get this at all. If I were getting a tattoo it would not be someones face. That's why Kodak was invented. If you make me choose I guess I'd say my daughters. I can just picture their reaction as I remove my beach cover up and they see their smiling faces looking back at them from my lower back.
5. Would you rather have a tattoo (any kind) or a nose ring?
Neither. A nose ring isn't permanent so that should be my answer but I honestly cannot see myself with a nose ring.
yes : ) Tune in next week for a recap. I like a little mystery on the blog now and then.
7. Cadbury Eggs or Reese Eggs?
Reese's Eggs. You can never go wrong with chocolate and peanut butter.
'Stuff Christians Like' by Jon Acuff. I've been reading his blog since I discovered the blogosphere...he is absolutely hilarious and has just had a book published. Check it out.
10. What do you think is the most difficult task when it comes to Spring cleaning?
11. How many pairs of flip-flops do you own?
Maybe 5...I need new flip flops this year. I haven't felt too motivated to go buy any just yet though because did I mention it was 26 degrees last weekend?
yellow...the color of sunshine and happiness