Here are the questions to this week's Wednesday Hodgepodge. You know the drill (if you don't click the HP link on my sidebar)...come back tomorrow and share your answers with fellow internets. Everyone's welcome to join the party!
1. It's that most wonderful time of the year...tax season! Do you complete your own returns or farm that job out to the professionals?
2. This next question comes from Kansas Bob...he posed it in his response to something I asked in an earlier Wednesday post and I asked him if I could add it to the Hodgepodge some day. Today's the day....
Which do you think has changed you more-love or pain?
3. Tangerine Tango has been named color of the year for 2012. Your thoughts? Would I find this color anywhere in your house? How about in your closet? If not, will you be adding this color to your life in some way in 2012? If you're not sure what tangerine tango looks like click here.
4. Are you a collector? What do you collect and does it get admired, used, and/or dusted regularly?
5. February is National Heart Month...besides a green salad what is one tasty heart healthy dish you like to prepare?
6. When was the last time you had car trouble?
7. Have you been more demanding on yourself lately or less? Is that a good trend?
8. Insert your own random thought here.