Here are the questions to this week's Wednesday Hodgepodge. Answer on your own blog then hop back here tomorrow to share answers with the universe.
For anyone dropping in from the A-Z Blog Challenge today, I host a weekly random Q and A here every Wednesday. Feel free to play along, but Hodgepodge links only please and thanks! My post for letter K is also up today.
1. What is something you currently find 'taxing'?
2. I've seen this question asked in various forms on several social media sites...you can only keep three-
coffee, jewelry, tacos, wine, books, dogs, chocolate, Netflix, make-up, leggings, cheese, cats
Which three do you keep and how easy or hard was it for you to decide?
3. Tell us something you know or have learned about forgiveness?
4. What's something you'd recommend that is often overlooked and under appreciated?
5. Give us a favorite word that starts with letter K and tell us why this is the one you chose.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Popping in to pick up the Hodgepodge questions and to say hello. My blog has been a mess but I think maybe things are straightening themselves out. Hoping to participate tomorrow.ReplyDelete
Thank you, Joyce! Fun questions!!ReplyDelete
Thank you Joyce, see you tomorrow!ReplyDelete