Hi Hodgepodgers! And everybody! You'll find this week's questions below, but one quick item of business before we proceed-I'm super busy, coming and going upside down and sideways too, these next couple of weeks. I'm declaring next week summer vacation because I need a breather, and this feels like a good space to take one.
Let's review (because I like to)-answer this week's questions on your own blog then hop back here tomorrow, and add your link to the party. There will not be a Hodgepodge link up next week (Wednesday, June 11th), but we will be back to our regularly scheduled programming the following week (Wednesday, June 18th). Thanks for understanding!
Also, I set this to post last night, and realized this morning there was no #5. Oops! I've edited to include one now, but as you read answers tomorrow you may notice some bloggers don't include that one.
Here are this week's questions...all of them! See you tomorrow-
1. I've read several posts and status updates recently describing end of year school field trips. Do you remember taking school field trips as a kid? Where did you go and do you recall a favorite? For any parents responding today, have you ever chaperoned a school field trip, and if so where?
2. What's something you're tired of seeing online?
3. June is the month for roses. Which of the following expressions would you say has most recently applied to your life-'everything's coming up roses', 'there's no rose without a thorn', 'came out smelling like a rose', or 'wearing rose-colored glasses'?
4. When grilling outdoors do you prefer gas or charcoal? Who does the grilling at your house? What's the last thing you ate that was cooked on a grill?
5. Are you afraid of the dark?
6. Share a favorite song with a number in it's title.
7. "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves."(C.G. Jung). Do you agree? Why or why not?
8. Insert your own random thought here.