Well not all my words. Just all the words associated with my recent trip. I managed to stretch out two weeks of travel into a month's worth of blogging, and while I didn't post all of my 1000+ photos I did squeeze more than 250 into this challenge.
Z is for Zig Zag
'a course that proceeds by sharp turns in alternating directions'
Zig Zag Bridge, Shanghai China
Well that sounds pretty much like my blog everyday so how about a list of ten
random zig zag thoughts to wrap up the A-Z?
1. I fretted a lot about the super long haul flights prior to my trip. I tried to commit them to prayer but more often than not it was fretting. We had two 15 hour flights plus two flights in country with checked luggage and pre-arranged airport pick ups. People spoke Mandarin, not English. Every single bit of this went off without a hitch. Why do I fret about stuff that may never happen?
2. The other side of the world feels like the other side of the world. There is a whole lot going on over there and we're a little bit oblivious to it from our side of the pond.
3. Travel is like opening a window just a crack. I want to push it open all the way. I want to see more.
4. The more you travel the more you realize how much of the world you will never see. There are not enough days in a year and years in a life to see all that I would love to see.
5. When it comes to traveling my hubs is a rock star.
6. I love the discipline of writing every day that the A-Z challenge presents. I might never have captured this trip with the level of detail I did had it not been for the A-Z.
7. There is something for everyone out there in the blogosphere. And I do mean everyone.
8. Writing two posts on Tuesdays and Wednesdays was a lot for me.
9. I enjoy having a theme for my A-Z posts. I'll bind these posts into their own little book and have a nice keepsake from our trip.
10. Hubs!! Where are we going next March? I'll be needing a theme for the 2013 A-Z blog challenge, ya know!