Did you watch The Oscars last night?
Hubs and I managed to see almost all of the nominated movies this year which I think is a first. We missed Winter Bone and in fact I'd never heard of it until the awards rolled around.
And we skipped 127 hours because watching someone 'trapped' for that length of time would make me hyperventilate.
But we did watch the show last night and here are my thoughts in no particular order-
1. Natalie Portman is stunning.
2. Reese Witherspoon =adorable.
She looked a little bit like a Barbie Doll but in a good way.
3. I enjoyed the opening number...
they spoofed the nominated movies in a very clever way.
4. The hosts were eh.
5. But Anne Hathaway looks amazing in absolutely everything she wears.
How does she breathe in this one?
6. Some of the winners should just say thanks and move along Melissa Leo.
I loved her in The Fighter but dropping the big bad word in her acceptance speech at the Oscars was eww.
7. Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis presented an award together.
I loved her dress but had no clue what all their banter was about.
I think I might be old.
8. Who knew Zachary Levi could sing?
9. Gwynneth Paltrow has really grown on me this year.
10. My pick for Best Picture was Best Picture...
if you haven't seen The King's Speech you should.
So, did you watch?
Did you have a favorite dress?
A least favorite dress?
Hollywood is so full of themselves sometimes I can hardly stand it.
But I enjoy going to the movies and I thought there were some really wonderful films last year.
And I do love beautiful clothes.
And its a rainy Monday morning here...
since I did my weekend recap yesterday what else is there to talk about today?