Here are the questions to this week's Wednesday Hodgepodge. Answer on your own blog, then hop back here tomorrow to add your link to the party. Here we go-
1. Describe love using all five senses.2. February is Canned Food Month. What's your favorite food that comes straight from a can?
3. A principal in a UK school recently sent home a letter to parents requesting they (the parents!) dress appropriately when escorting their children to/from school (basically saying please don't wear your pajamas) You can read the letter here. It's gotten a lot of publicity, both positive and negative. Your thoughts? And do/did you ever make the school run (or hit Starbucks, Walmart, etc) in your pjs?
4. Crew neck, V-neck, turtleneck, scoop neck...which is most prevalent in your wardrobe?
5. I read here recently a list of four things to avoid so you wake up happier. They were late night snacks, hitting the snooze button, social media just before bed/upon waking, checking emails.
Are you guilty of any of these behaviors? Which on that list do you need to work harder at avoiding?
6. Share something you remember about a house you lived in as a child? Of all the homes you lived in as a child, which did you love best?
7.Your favorite movie based on a true story?
8. Insert your own random thought here.