Monday holidays always throw me off in blogland. I hope you had an enjoyable weekend and you're ready for a new set of questions in the Hodgepodge. We had a fun full weekend here, which I'll get around to recapping later today, but for now here are your questions for this end of May Hodgepodge. Be sure to hop back here tomorrow and add your link to the party!
1. What news story are you following right now?
2. What's the last thing you wanted but didn't get?
3. May 28th is National Hamburger Day...when did you last have a hamburger? Other than your own kitchen or BBQ grill, where is your favorite place to go for a hamburger? And for all you non-meat eaters out there...when you're invited to a cookout what is the one side dish you hope is on the menu?
4. How have your priorities changed over time?
5. What's a favorite memory with your grandparents?
6. On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being fantastic!), how good are you at multitasking? Share an example.
7. How would you summarize your highs and lows for the month of May?
8. Insert your own random thought here.