Today is my husband's birthday...happy birthday hubs! Also, it's time for another round of Hodgepodge questions, so here ya go-
Don't forget to hop back here tomorrow and add your link to the party!
1. What's on your September calendar? Anything fun?
2. You might be described as a natural born _____________________?
3. September is National Courtesy Month...what one act of courtesy would you most like to see more of in your home, town, or the world at large?
4. Eager beaver, chicken out, clam up, or let the cat out of the bag...of the phrases listed, which one have you related to most recently?
5. What's your movie theatre snack protocol? Do you chow down on snacks during the previews or wait until the movie begins? Do you buy snacks or refuse to pay those kind of prices? What's the last movie you saw in a theatre? How many thumbs up would you give it?
6. Henry Ford is quoted as saying, "Nobody can think straight who does not work. Idleness warps the mind." Agree or disagree? Why?
7. What's the last job you completed or task you performed where you had to 'work like a dog' until it was finished?
8. Insert your own random thought here.