Welcome to another week of Hodgepodging. I'm sure no one has anything else going on-ha! I'm still unpacking my house and have twelve people coming for Thanksgiving dinner, but other than that it's pretty quiet here. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, and even though we're still settling in I'm glad we'll have a full house on Thursday.
Okay, you know the drill...answer on your own blog then waddle back here tomorrow to share answers with the universe.
1. What's something you might say runs in your family?
2. I read here a list of ten things you should do before 2017 arrives (in less than six weeks!)...which tasks on the list might you do? What would you add to your own 'before the year ends' list?
visit your Dr. or dentist, deep clean your home, donate unwanted items to charity, look someone in the eye and tell them you love them, write an honest letter to yourself, clean up your inbox-desktop-photos, travel to a place you haven't been, compliment a stranger, watch the sunrise, think ahead to your goals/plans for the new year
3. What's something other generations (not your own) misunderstand about your generation?
4. Sweet potato casserole, mashed potatoes and gravy, cornbread dressing-which would you miss the most if it weren't on the holiday dinner menu?
5. What are you overthinking right now?
6. Your favorite slang word lately?
7. Write an acrostic for the word grateful.
8. Insert your own random thought here.