Hello Hodgepodgers! I've spent the past four nights visiting friends and family in three different cities, two different states, logged a few hundred miles on the car, and am now going to (hopefully!) find that small helping of creative juice necessary for making up this week's random seven. You'll want to keep your expectations at an appropriate level.
And you know the drill...hop back here tomorrow and add your link to the party.
1. This coming weekend is Palm Sunday, which marks the beginning of Holy Week. Do you celebrate Easter in your home? What was your favorite Easter tradition as a child?
2. George Weinberg is quoted as saying, 'Hope never abandons you, you abandon it.' Agree or disagree? Share your own thoughts on the word hope.
3. Weigh in with a yay or nay on the traditional Easter candies. A solid milk chocolate bunny? Cadbury Creme Eggs? Peeps? Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs? Jellybeans? Coconut Cream Eggs? Of the candies listed, which one would you most like to find in your Easter basket?
4. When did you last feel 'like a kid in a candy store'?
5. What's something you know you do differently than most people? Does that bother you? Does it bother other people?
6. Palm Springs CA, Palm Beach FL, or the PALMetto State...of the three mentioned, which sunny spot would you most like to visit right now? Which have you visited at one time or another?
7. If you could change the length of a day would you lengthen it or shorten it? Tell us why.
8. Insert your own random thought here.