Here are the questions to this week's Wednesday Hodgepodge. Answer on your own blog, then skate back here tomorrow and share answers with the universe.
1. Many families have a story they love to tell every year around a holiday. Does your family have one? Are you the star of that story, or does another family member take center stage? Share your story if you want.
2. Are you afraid to speak your own opinion?
3. Pantone has announced the color of the year for 2016, and for the first time have chosen two shades-rose quartz and serenity. Hmmm...did you know serenity was a color? You can read the thought behind their selection here, but essentially it's blending the warmth of rose quartz with the tranquility of a very soft shade of blue. So what do you think? Are these colors I'd find in your home or wardrobe? Will you add something in these shades to either place in the new year?
4. If you could be in a Christmas carol, which one would you choose? Why?
5. December 9th is National Pastry Day. Will you celebrate? When did you last purchase something from a bakery? What's your favorite treat that falls under the heading of pastry? Do you make it yourself or buy from the professionals?
6. When it comes to holiday decorating_____________________________.
7. When did you last laugh so much it hurt? Explain.
8. Insert your own random thought here.