Happy New Year Hodgepodgers! Thanks so much for hanging in there with me this year. I'm looking forward to lots more fun and random in 2016...now on with the show-
Here are the questions to the last Hodgepodge of 2015. Answer on your own blog, then hop back here tomorrow to share answers with all the other revelers.
1. Share a favorite memory/moment from the week of Christmas.
2. If someone wrote a book about your life based on the past year, what genre would it fall under? What would the title be?
3. What made you feel patriotic this year?
4. What experience from this past year would you like to do all over again?
5. What song lyric sums up or is a reflection of your 2015?
6. On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate 2015? (10=stellar) Why?
7. What part of the upcoming year are you most excited about?
8. Insert your own random thought here.