Hello Hodgepodgers! One item of business before we move on...I'm declaring next week Christmas break in the Wednesday Hodgepodge, which means no link party here December 22/23rd. The Hodgepodge will be back the following week, December 29/30th so we can wrap up the year and roll into 2016 together.
Now back to this week...answer on your own blog, then pop back here tomorrow to share answers with all of Santa's elves. See you there!
1. What's your biggest 'first world' problem?
2. Each year Time Magazine names a 'Person of the Year', someone who has 'for better or worse...done the most to influence the events of the year.' It was recently announced they've named Angela Merkel Person of the Year for 2015. You can read more about this year's selection here. Your thoughts? If you were in charge, who would you declare Person of the Year?
3. Do you have a nativity set in your home? If so share it's history and how you display the pieces.
4. Do you make an extra effort to give back in some way during the holiday season? How do you encourage those who need encouragement this time of year?
5. Who is your favorite person to shop for? Why?
6. What's the last delicious thing you ate?
7. The best way to spread Christmas cheer is________________.
8. Insert your own random thought here.