Did that sound whiny? Don't answer that! In my defense today is build day #307.
Let's talk about the loveliness of a sunset on the water, because we were treated to a beauty on Saturday night. Our realtors (a husband and wife team who also live on the lake) invited hubs and I to have dinner at their house, and since we're renting about 45 minutes from the lake they also invited us to stay over. Doesn't everybody's realtor treat them like VIP's?
We had a fabulous home cooked meal then headed out on their boat for a sunset cruise.
Almost makes you forget you're on house build day #307.
Our realtor friends have been wanting to take hubs water skiing, and believe me hubs has been wanting to go, so on Sunday morning they made it happen.
There was nobody on the lake (or our corner of it anyway) and the water was like glass. Hubs didn't spray any cows, hit a single dock, or ski as close as humanly possible to any bridges, but other than that he looked a lot like his 20-year old self.
His 20-year old self is lucky to have met my 20-year old self.
We all know the fearless need a rule follower to keep them
Okay, gonna wrap this up before the clock rolls into build day #308. You'll find the questions to this week's Wednesday Hodgepodge below. Answer on your own blog, then hop back here on WEDNESDAY to add your link to the party. See you there!
1. On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate your summer so far? Why?
(1=eh and 10=best summer ever)
2. July 26th is National Aunts and Uncles Day. Did you have many aunts and uncles growing up? Were you especially close to any one or maybe all of them? Are you an aunt? (or uncle for the men who join here on Wednesdays) Share a favorite memory relating to one of your own aunts or uncles or relating to a niece or nephew who call you Aunt (or Uncle).
3. What's your favorite food dipped in chocolate? What's your favorite food dipped in cheese?
4. When were you last astonished by something? Explain.
5. Surf board, paddle board, ironing board, Pinterest board, score board, clip board, bulletin board...which board have you most recently encountered?
6. What's your favorite story from scripture? Why that story?
7. If you were to travel from the east coast to the west coast in your own country, which five cities would you most want to see?
8. Insert your own random thought here.