Because nobody has anything else to do four days before Christmas, right?
Of course not. Let's declare next week (Dec. 28) Christmas vacation in the Hodgepodge and come back with a fresh edition in the brand new year (Jan 4). In the meantime, answer today's questions on your own blog then hop back here tomorrow to add your link to the party. See you there!
1. What's left to be done on your Christmas to-do list?
2. The Hodgepodge lands on the first day of winter this year. What's your favorite thing about winter?
3. In what area of your life are you immature? Feel free to elaborate or not.
4. What was the most (or one of the most) important lessons you learned in 2016?
5. It's Fried Shrimp Day...are you a fan? What's your favorite way to eat shrimp? Will there be shrimp somewhere in your holiday feastings?
6. What sound lulls you to sleep?
7. What one word best describes your 2016?
8. Insert your own random thought here.