1. "The cure for anything is salt water-tears, sweat, or the sea." (Isak Dinesan) Would you agree? Of the three, which has 'cured' you most recently?
2. What's something you can't eat without salt? Do you normally salt your food a lot, a little, or not at all?
3. Sands of time, bury your head in the sand, built on sand, or draw a line in the sand...which sandy phrase could best be applied to something in your life right now?
4. A favorite book, movie, or song with an island setting or theme?
5. Yesterday-did you run your day or did it run you? How so?
6. You're on an island holiday. Will I most likely find you parked in a beach chair, shopping in town, on the back of a jet ski, or snorkeling off the back of a catamaran?
7. What do you think we humans most take for granted?
8. Insert your own random thought here.