Here are the questions for this week's Wednesday Hodgepodge. Answer on your own blog, then hop back here tomorrow to share answers with the universe. See you there!
1. Can you believe it's the end of January? What was the best day of January 2017 for you, and why?
2. What sounds make up the background noise in your life?
3. I read on the Power of Positivity website a list of ten things to drop from your life right now. They are-
anger outbursts, people who put you down, regret, negative self talk, being a people pleaser, the notion you need to be perfect, the past (but keep the lessons learned!), gossip and judgment, comparing yourself to others, and the word hate (focus on what you love instead)
Which thing on the list do you most need to drop? Are you trying or will you try?
4. What is sacred to you?
5. January is National Oatmeal month. Are you a fan, and if so how do you like it?
6. What feelings does twilight stir up in you?
7. Something you're looking forward to next month?
8. Insert your own random thought here.