And now, for your linking pleasure, I'm pleased to present....
Oh how I love that word. Wednesday Hodgepodge will be slightly different than the RD because for starters, its not a dozen. A dozen random questions on a weekly basis may not sound like much to you but I suspect it could become overwhelming for me so I've settled on a nice even 8 with a twist. Hey, its not called hodgepodge for nothing.
Because I have a whole head full of my own random thoughts on a
daily weekly basis that may or may not fit into question format I've decided to make question #8 a freebie. I will come up with seven random questions each week. You will then you add one random thought of your own in slot #8. Not a question...a thought. Anything at all. Well, keep it clean and keep it nice because this blog has been rated G by the motion picture association of America.
Also, if you read here you may have noticed I'm a little on the wordy side. Ahem. I can't help it, I have a lot to say. So my posts will probably have a little more narration than you may be accustomed to...unless of course you already read my blog in which case you know you need to refill your coffee before you dig in here.
I intend to post the questions sometime on Tuesday, put the Mr. Linky up somewhere in the wee hours of Wednesday morn, and then you will link your own blog with the answers on Wednesdays for all the internets to see. That all sounds great on 'paper' but I must warn you I am not the most technically savvy soul out there so fingers crossed, toes crossed, prayers said that all this works the way I'm hoping. If not we'll just roll with it until
my daughter straightens it out for me I get the hang of it.
I'm going to answer on Wednesdays too because I have always liked to answer before I read everyone else's responses. What can I say? I'm like a tween and am easily swayed. When did tween become a word? Now see, there's a random thought you could slide into the #8 spot.
Isn't the hodgepodge button oh so cute? I am having a small 'issue' getting the code to show up but will
straighten that out today. Once it appears on my sidebar you can copy the code and add it to your post/blog. The button is brought to you courtesy of my darling daughter1 who has a little online business creating buttons, headers and such. If you are interested in a button or header or more for your own blog click here for products and pricing.
And, we're off...
1. Do you think you're more like your mom or your dad?
2. Do you like roller coasters?
3. How did you name your blog and do you now wish you'd thought about it maybe another five minutes before you hit publish? Would you change your blog title if it were not a huge pain in the derriere? (French makes everything sound a little nicer doesn't it?)
4. What is the best wedding gift you received? Not married? Didn't get any gifts? Then what is the best wedding gift you've given?
5. What is the one bill you most hate to pay?
6. Is the glass half full or half empty?
7. What is your favorite word? Okay okay. Calm down. How about one of your favorite words?
8. Now, this is where you insert one random thought of your own...maybe something that struck you as funny, something that recently had you scratching your head in confusion, something that annoyed you a teensy bit, something on your to do list, something you are looking forward to, whatever. As long as it is in keeping with the friendly tone we've all come to know and love on Wednesdays then we're good. Don't make me get out my wooden spoon.
I like the idea of everyone adding a random thought of their own each week. One of the things I most enjoyed about the RD was getting to know lots of different bloggers. I think #8 will only add to that. I hope so anyway. And I have to say those first 7 questions just rolled right on out off the top of my head. Maybe coming up with questions will not be as stressful as I imagined it would be.
Come back tomorrow to post your answers...I'll look forward to seeing you in the hodgepodge! That doesn't have quite the ring of the RD but will be fun just the same.