The questions for this week's Hodgepodge are below. Newcomers are always welcome...answer on your own blog, then hop back here tomorrow (Wednesday) to add your link. See you there!
1. This week marks the beginning of Lent...will you be giving something up or adding anything to your life during this season of the year?
2. The day before Lent is Shrove Tuesday... tradition states you eat pancakes on this day. In some parts of the world Shrove Tuesday is actually known as 'pancake day'. How do you like your pancakes? Or don't you?
3. I'm sure there are many, but what's one love song you really love?
4. What are some things you do to let others know you love them?
5. Roses...red, pink, or do you prefer another color? Can you recall the last time someone gave you flowers? Given your choice would you like to open the door and see a dozen red roses, a dozen purple tulips, or a dozen pink peonies?
6. President's Day will be celebrated in America next Monday. Does US Presidential history and trivia interest you? Many Presidential homes are open to the public and offer guided tours...Monticello (Jefferson's home), Mount Vernon (Washington's home), Montpelier (James Madison's home), Hyde Park (FD Roosevelt's home) and The White House (home to the sitting President) to name just a few. Of those listed which would you be most interested in touring? Why?
7. Are you good at keeping secrets?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
4 hours ago