You use your brain for the Hodgepodge, don't you?
We've got quite the party going on here every Wednesday, and I do try my best to get around to everyone who participates. Some weeks I don't quite make it, and some weeks it takes me until the weekend to get there, but I do try my best to eventually make it around to everyone. I also realize most people won't hop to 60 or 70 links, but I want to encourage you to visit at least the two or three who post just before/after you. That way everyone has company and feels welcome.
Hey, the Hodgepodge is nothing if not friendly. See ya back here tomorrow to share answers-
1. Chinese New Year will be celebrated on February 10th, and 2013 is the year of the snake. When did you last see a snake? Are you okay around snakes or do they give you the shivers?
2. The color red in Chinese culture usually means good luck. Do you believe in luck?
3. sledding-ice skating-building a snowman...if given a choice, which activity would you choose? Which of the three have you done most recently?
4. Ralph Waldo Emerson is credited as saying, "The years teach much which the days never knew." Where have you seen this quote played out in your own life?
5. When was the last time you ate a cupcake?
6. What's something you can't say no to?
7. Are you a doodler?
8. Insert your own random thought here.