Here are the questions for this week's Wednesday Hodgepodge. Answer on your own blog, then hop back here tomorrow to add your link to the party. The more the merrier...
1. The first week of August is National Simplify Your Life Week...what's one thing you could do this week to qualify as a participant?
2. It's also National Peach Month...peach pie, peach cobbler, or please pour me a Bellini? What's your peach pleasure?
3. Eleanor Roosevelt once wrote, "Do one thing every day that scares you." Agree or disagree...explain.
4. What's your favorite household chore? Yes-you have to name one.
5. Fodors recently listed (what they've dubbed) the ten most beautiful sunset spots in America. Click here to read more and see the pretty pictures, but this is their list:
Butterfly Beach in Santa Barbara CA, Mount Haleakala in Maui HI, Old Fort Marcy Park in Santa Fe NM, Laguna Beach CA, Hopi Point in Grand Canyon AZ, Four Seasons in Miami FL, Santa Monica Pier in Santa Monica CA, Gay Head in Martha's Vineyard MA, Ensign Peak in Salt Lake City UT, and Mallory Square in Key West Florida.
Have you seen the sun set from any of these spots? If you could choose to watch the sun set this weekend from one spot on the Fodors List, which would you choose? Where was the prettiest sunset you've ever seen?
6. What's your favorite or most used app? If you don't use apps how about your favorite or most visited website?
7. We've recently passed the halfway mark for 2013...write a seven word sentence that sums up your year thus far.
8. Insert your own random thought here.