A new week means a new set of questions for the Wednesday Hodgepodge. Answer on your own blog, but be sure to hop back here tomorrow and add your link to the party. Here ya go-
1. What's something you're never too young or too old to enjoy?
2. Share one happy memory from your high school years.
3. A nationwide strike of fast food employees took place in the U. S. last week...they're calling for higher wages and the right to unionize? Your thoughts?
4. September is National Honey Month...what's a favorite dish you make or eat that calls for honey?
5. If you notice someone with a tag sticking out, a button unbuttoned, a shirt on inside-out, or some leftover lunch stuck between their teeth do you say something or do you keep quiet?
6. What movie always makes you cry? Or at least makes you feel like crying?
7. 'Mary Had a Little Lamb' was written in May of 1830, and published in Juvenile Miscellany in September of that same year. Now for the fun part...create your own four line rhyme using that same tune.
8. Insert your own random thought here.