Here are the questions for this week's Wednesday Hodgepodge. Answer on your own blog, then hop back here tomorrow to share your answers. See you there!
1. Way back when (the Hodgepodge bicentennial to be precise) several of you submitted questions as part of a giveaway I was hosting. I went back to that list for inspiration today and found a question submitted by Marla, who blogs over at Marla's Musings. Thanks Marla!
She asks-At what age did you feel like a 'grown-up'? What keeps you young now?
2. When did you last buy a vehicle? Was this by design or because you had no other option? Was the car/truck purchased for your own personal use or was it bought for someone else to drive? On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being delightful and 1 being 'pass the Excedrin') how would you rate the experience?
3. Corn bread, corn chips, corn pudding, corn on the cob, cornflakes, corn chowder-your favorite of the corn-y foods listed? What needs to be served alongside your selection?
4. What's something in your life that regularly requires you to 'put your thinking cap on'?
5. Share a favorite movie set in a school or classroom, or whose theme relates to school days in some way.
6. Reading, writing, and 'rithmatic' are commonly referred to as the three R's. What are the three R's in your life right now?
7. What's something you've learned or tried recently you can say was as 'easy as ABC'?
8. Insert your own random thought here.