Here are the questions to this week's Wednesday Hodgepodge. Answer the questions on your own blog, then hop back here tomorrow to add your link and join the party!
1. It's hard to believe, but next week's Hodgepodge will find us in the month of September. What's one thing you want, need, or hope to do still before summer officially ends?
2. When were you last at 'your wit's end'?
3. Describe a time you were figuratively thrown into 'the deep end'?
4. Does the end always, ever, or never justify the means? Explain.
5. What makes your hair stand on end?
6. I read an article on the website Eat This! Health, that listed 11 foods we can eat to help end bad moods. Basically it's a feed your brain so you're less anxious, grouchy and lethargic. The foods are-mussels, swiss chard, blue potatoes, grass fed beef, dark chocolate, greek yogurt, asparagus, honey, cherry tomatoes, eggs, and coconut. Which of those do you think would most help end your own bad mood? Which do you fear, if forced to eat, would put you into a bad mood?
7. What project around your home, office, or life in general feels like there is 'no end in sight'?
8. Insert your own random thought here.