1. Tell us about a time you found yourself 'in the middle of nowhere'. Was this deliberate?
2. What's something you're 'in the middle of' today or this week?
3. At what age do you think 'middle age' begins? What does it mean to be 'middle aged'?
4. Ravioli, stuffed peppers, samosas, deviled eggs, steamed dumplings, pierogis, or a jelly donut...your favorite food (from this list!) with something yummy in the middle. Your favorite not on the list?
5. Albert Einstein is quoted as saying ''In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.' Would you agree? Have you found this to be true in your own life? Feel free to elaborate.
6. What's a song you remember loving from your middle school years? Do you love it still?
7. May 18th is National Visit Your Relatives Day. Will you celebrate? Which relative would you visit if time, distance, and expense were not considered.
8. Insert your own random thought here.