1. What's changed in your life, home, or community since your last birthday?
2. September is Classical Music Month. Do you like/listen to classical music? If so what's a favorite piece and/or who is a favorite composer?
3. Besides The Bible, what's a book that has positively changed your life, relationships, career, or perspective? How so?
4. I read (here) these ten hobbies will make you smarter...play a musical instrument, read voraciously, meditate regularly, work out your brain (puzzles, sudoku, board games, etc), exercise often, learn a new language, write your feelings down (blog, journal, just write), travel to new places, cook different kinds of meals, participate in sports actively
Are any on this list your current hobbies? Which hobby on the list would you be most inclined to try?
5. What sports traditions does your family have?
6. In a few words, weigh in on the current football/National Anthem brouhaha. Keep it family friendly please.
7. Where do you have loads of patience, and where do you most lack patience?
8. Insert your own random thought here.