1. Have you ever been to and/or lived near the desert? What did you think? Travel and Leisure lists the 'coolest' American desert towns as-
Palm Springs CA, Virgina City NE, Bend OR, Winslow AZ, Marfa TX, Grand Junction CO, Silver City NM, Moab UT, Taos NM, Yakima WA, Borrego Springs CA, Terlingua TX, and St. George UT, and Tubac AZ
Have you been to any of these? Would you like to visit a desert town? Which on the list would you most like to see?
2. What's a plan or project you've deserted in the past year?
3. Desert-dessert? Share two or three words you find yourself having to think twice about when it comes to spelling.
4. High and dry, like watching paint dry, dry run, dry as dust, not a dry eye in the house...which phrase can you relate to currently? Explain.
5. How often do you frequent the dry cleaners? Starch or no starch?
6. What's a food or beverage you enjoy that's named for a place?
7. Do you need solitude?
8. Insert your own random thought here.