Here goes today...answer on your own blog, then hop back here tomorrow (Wednesday) to share answers with the whole wide world. See you there!
1. April is Lawn and Garden Month. On a scale of 1-10 what's the current state of your lawn and/or garden. (10=a showpiece, 1=send in the professionals). Tell us about any lawn or garden plans you have for this month.
2. "Many things grow in the garden that were never sown there."~Thomas Fuller What does this quote mean to you?
3. What's the first thing that comes to mind when you think about God?
4. If we were chatting in person, how would I know if you were nervous?
5. Do you like the color yellow? Would I find any in your home or wardrobe? Daffodils, tulips, roses, sunflowers, day lily, black eyed susan...which yellow bloom on this list is your favorite?
6. Flip flops or bare feet?
7. Tell us about any Easter plans, celebrations, or traditions you'll carry out this month.
8. Insert your own random thought here.