Hello Hodgepodgers! I have lots of catching up to do after a week away, but in the meantime here are this week's Wednesday Hodgepodge questions. Answer on your own blog, then hop back here tomorrow to share answers with the universe. See you there!
1. Tell us about a time you felt like you were 'flying by the seat of your pants'.
2. When or where would you most like to be 'a fly on the wall'?
3. 'Happiness is like a butterfly: the more you chase it, the more it will elude you, but if you turn your attention to other things, it will come and sit softly on your shoulder.'-Henry David Thoreau
Would you agree? Why or why not?
4. Share a favorite movie, book, or song with flying in it's title, lyrics, or theme somewhere.
5. What is one task or chore you tend to do 'on the fly'? Is this something that really needs to be done another way?
6. What was happening the last time you thought to yourself or said aloud, 'Wow, time flies when you're having fun', and you meant it.
7. This Thursday is National Garlic Day. Will you add garlic to your menu on Thursday? Do you like garlic? What's your favorite dish made with garlic?
8. Insert your own random thought here.