Here are the questions to this week's Hodgepodge. Answer on your own blog then scoot back here tomorrow to add your link to the party. See you there!
1. What would you say is the key to success?
2. Have you ever been to the Florida Keys? Any desire to visit that part of the US of A?
3. When and where did you last see a real live donkey? Monkey? Turkey?
4. An old Portuguese proverb says, 'Beware of the door with too many keys.' What do you think this means? Share an example of how this has proven true or false in your own life.
5. Besides your home, vehicle, and special jewelry, what is something you keep under lock and key?
6. When did you last get keyed up about something?
7. Who thinks we need an easy one right about now? Key lime pie...yes please or no thank you?
8. Insert your own random thought here.