I was on vacation last week, so did not get around to read everybody's answers. I'm catching up as I can, but here we are again with another HP so I may not get to all of last week's entries. Aaaaand...I'm also away this week so likely a similar scenario. I'm spending the week with my girls taking care of all sorts of fun wedding tasks while hubs is stuck in NJ manning hearth and home. Manning hearth and home is code for working and keeping the dog company.
An-y-way...all that to say I'm going to take a little HP break next week. I need a week to catch up and hopefully you all need that too. So...HP questions today, link tomorrow (August 13th). NO HP August 20th, but we will return to our regularly scheduled programming the following week-August 27th, which if you can believe it, will be the last HP in August.
Now on to our questions-
2. Given a choice, which animal interaction would you most like to experience (or for those non-adventurers...which would you dislike the least?)- Swim with the dolphins at one of several locations in the Florida Keys, a lion encounter ten minutes from Victoria Falls (Africa), or a day at a remote base camp high in the Big Sur wilderness via the Ventana Wildlife Society helping track California condors?
3. What is something you fear about 'old age'? What is something you look forward to?
4. Hot sauce...are you a fan? If you answered yes, what's something you make/eat that must have hot sauce? On a scale of 1-10 how hot is too hot?
5. It's been said that children learn what they live. What do you think children learn at your house?
6. What's your favorite movie with a number in it's title?
7. Saturday (August 16th) is National Tell a Joke Day...share one here.
8. Insert your own random thought here.