The Hodgepodge is back in action this week after a short break. I was actually moving house, so using that term 'break' rather loosely. Anyway you know the drill...answer on your own blog, then hop back here tomorrow to share answers with friends and random strangers. See you there!
1. June is National Great Outdoors Month. Have you spent any time appreciating the great outdoors this month? If so where, and if not do you have any plans to enjoy the great outdoors before the calendar turns?
2. What's a current hot button issue for you?
3. What's a food or treat that 'disappears like hotcakes' in your house?
4. How hot is too hot?
5. Do you have an artistic outlook on life? What does that mean to you?
6. What's one question you'd like to ask your father, or one you wish you could ask your father?
7. Something you learned from your father?
8. Insert your own random thought here.