Here are the questions to this week's Hodgepodge. Answer on your own blog, then hop back here tomorrow (Wednesday) to share answers. See you there!
1. June 23rd is National Pink Day. What's your favorite something pink?
2. What did you enjoy most about gym class when you were in school? How about the least?
3. What memory is brought to mind by the smell of roses?
4. Do you prefer to read or write?
5. Sam Keen is quoted as saying, 'Deep summer is when laziness finds respectability.' Would you agree? Is laziness ever respectable? How will you be lazy this summer?
6. The Florida Keys, Disney World, or a resort somewhere on the Gulf Coast...which Florida destination would you choose (and why) if the trip were today?
7. What question do you hate to answer?
8. Insert your own random thought here.