Here are the questions to this week's Wednesday Hodgepodge. Answer on your own blog, then scoot back here tomorrow and add your link to the party. Here we go-
1. Besides Thanksgiving, something you're looking forward to on your November calendar?
2. If I gave you a thank you card right now who would you send it to and why?
3. Of the breads listed, which one's your favorite...bagel, cinnamon, sourdough, garlic, banana, biscuit, pita, Naan, or plain old fashioned white bread?
4. What's something you have in abundance? Is that a good thing?
5. November 5th is National Love Your Red Hair Day. Are there any redheads in your family? Who's your favorite redhead?
6. The travel website Busbud recently calculated the most Instagrammed spot in every state. Go here to see what made the list where you live. Are you happy with your state's #1? If not what do you think should be the most photographed spot in your state? Have you snapped a photo there? If you live outside the USA answer as it relates to your state, city or province.
7. I'm going to try to have something related to gratitude in this spot each week during the month of November. Here's this week's question-
What's something you've learned about yourself this year that you're grateful for?
8. Insert your own random thought here.