1.What's something you wish you knew how to do, but feel like it's too late to learn?
2. Your least favorite thing to shop for? Why?
3. How has the celebration of Thanksgiving today changed from when you were growing up?
4. What's something that when other people see it, reminds them of you? Explain.
6. Have you ever farmed or spent any time on a farm? Are there farm stands in your little corner of the world and do you make it a point to shop there? If so, what item do you particularly like to buy from a roadside stand or farm shop?
7. What's something you've experienced recently that made you feel a sense of awe or wonder?
8. Insert your own random thought here.