The Hodgepodge is back in action this week, and here are the questions you need to answer in order to participate. Answer on your own blog, then hop back here tomorrow to add your link to the party. Here we go-
1. Are you watching the Olympics? Your favorite summer Olympic event? I read recently a list of the most iconic Olympic moments in history...what stands out in your mind as a great moment from some past summer Olympic games?
2. Have you ever been to Rio? How about the place that started it all-Greece? Have you ever been to any of the Olympic Games in person? Is that something you'd like to do? Have you ever met an Olympian in person?
3. The ball's in their court (tennis), cross the finish line (track and field), on target (archery), make a splash (diving), on a roll (gymnastics), out of one's depth (swimming)...which Olympic-related idiom best applies to your life right now? Explain.
4. What have you earned a 'gold medal' in recently?
5. What is it (or who is it) that motivates you to eat right, exercise, and do what you can to be healthy?
6. Are you young at heart or an old soul? Explain.
7. It's National S'mores Day (August 10th)...are you a fan? Will you celebrate with a s'more today?
8. Insert your own random thought here.