Happy Shrove Tuesday or Fat Tuesday or just regular old Tuesday!
Here are this week's questions for our weekly Hodgepodge...answer on your own blog and then hop back here tomorrow (Wednesday) to link with the rest of the party go-ers.
It will be like our own little Mardi Gras...see you there!
1. The season of Lent begins on March 9th this year...do you participate and if so, in what way?
2. Traditionally pancakes are eaten on the day known as Shrove Tuesday which is the last day before Lent (March 8th this year). So....butter and syrup? Blueberry? Chocolate chip? ewww, no thanks!! What's your pleasure when it comes to eating pancakes?
3. Spring is coming. (It is coming, right?) What's your favorite springtime flower and do you suffer from seasonal allergies? Two questions I know, but they're lightweights.
4. "Our opinion of people depends less upon what we see in them than upon what they make us see in ourselves." Author unknown. Agree or Disagree? Why?
5. Since it's "March" and also the season of Mardi Gras....have you ever been in a parade? What's the best parade you've seen?
6. You would jump up and down and shout for joy right now if someone told you___________?
7. How clean is your car on the outside? Inside? Is there junk in your trunk?
8. Insert your own random thought here.