fiscal cliff, kick the can down the road, double down, job creators/creation, passion/passionate, yolo (an acronym for you only live once), spoiler alert, bucket list, trending, superfood, boneless wings, and guru
Which of these words/phrases would you most like to see banished from everyday speech and why. Go here to read more about how the words were chosen.
3. Bagels-yay or nay? Favorite 'flavor'? Favorite topping?
4. 'Tis the season of awards shows...if you could star in a movie already made which one would you choose?
5. The move towards single gender classrooms has been making the news in recent months....what say you? Do you think kids perform better if seperated by gender and are taught differently or is that discrimination? If you're a parent, is this something you'd support in regard to your own children?
6. What's your favorite thing about staying in a hotel?
7. Do you have a 'word' for 2013? What's the story behind your choice?
8. Insert your own random thought here.