Some weeks the Hodgepodge seems to roll around faster than others, doesn't it? Here are this weeks questions...come back tomorrow and add your link to the party!
1. What is ONE thing or area in your home or life you hope to report is completely organized when 2013 draws to a close? Do you have a plan to make it happen?
2. What's the worst uniform you've ever had to wear for a job?
3. What was your last kitchen 'mishap'? This question comes to you courtesy of Betty who blogs over at A Glimpse Into Midlife...everyone go say hi to Betty!
4. How do you protect yourself from other people's negativity?
5. Who in your family do you most resemble (physically)? If you have children, who do people say they favor? Do you agree?
6. January 8th is National Bubble Bath Day...will you be celebrating?
7. Some of the 'world's best winter festivals' are - Mardi Gras (New Orleans), Quebec Winter Festival (Canada), Sundance Film Festival (Park City, Utah), Rio Carnivale (Brazil), Sapporo Snow Festival (Japan), Venice Carnival (Italy) and the Harbin Ice Festival (Northern China). Of those listed (and if cost were not a factor) which would you most like to attend and why?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
1 hour ago