It's really hard y'all, because I talk like I write.
With lots and lots of words, when only a few would do.
Here are this week's questions. Come back tomorrow because I'm gonna need to 'talk', and you'll want to add your link to the party. Here you go~
2. Are you a cereal eater? What's your favorite kind?
3. A five year old in Pennsylvania was recently given a ten day school suspension for talking with a friend about shooting one another with a Hello Kitty Bubble gun (the gun blows bubbles). She did not have the gun with her at school.
A psychological evaluation was also ordered and the incident was recorded on her permanent record. The suspension was later reduced to two days and her parents are suing to have the incident removed from her file. Your thoughts? (If you missed the story click here for details).
4. Whatever happened to_____________________________?
5. January 23rd is National Handwriting Day, billed as a day to reacquaint yourself with a pen and pencil. Do you like your handwriting? Do you prefer to print or write in cursive? This date was chosen because its the birth date of John Hancock. What's the last thing you signed your name to?
6. Speaking of John Hancock...ever been to Philadelphia? Do you have any desire to visit the city of Brotherly Love?
7. Share something funny you've heard a child say.
8. Insert your own random thought here.