Here are the questions to this week's Hodgepodge...answer on your own blog then hop back here tomorrow (Wednesday) to add your link to the party. See you there!
1. The USA will mark Columbus Day this year on Monday, October 14th. What's something you need or want to explore (literally or metaphorically speaking)?
2. The Wicked Witch of the West from The Wizard of Oz, Ursula from The Little Mermaid, or Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty...who do you most love to hate?
3. Is open-mindedness a virtue?
4. How often do you weigh yourself?
5. This question comes to you courtesy of Rebecca over at Making Memories, so thanks Rebecca!
Costa Rica was recently named the happiest country in the world on the Happy Planet Index. What's the happiest country in the world to you, and what makes it so?
6. Besides The Bible, what is one book you think should be mandatory reading for high school students? Why?
7. I went shopping at some nearby outlets last week, and while I was there, I picked up a couple of Christmas gifts. How about you? Have you started your holiday shopping yet?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Calm in the midst of the Storm...
2 hours ago