So it's October. How in the world did that happen? It's also Tuesday which means time to post the questions for this week's Hodgepodge. I always post the questions on Tuesday so everyone can answer at their leisure. Or the last minute is fine too. See you back here tomorrow to share answers in the WEDNESDAY Hodgepodge.
2. Acorn squash, butternut squash, spaghetti squash, yellow squash, zucchini squash, or blech! hold the squash... what's your favorite squash? What's your favorite way to prepare your favorite squash?
3. The older I get the_______________________________.
4. What's your favorite television theme song ever?
5. What do you wish you'd spent more time doing five years ago?
6. What item do you most need (or want) to add to your wardrobe this fall?
7. On October 2, 1950 the Peanuts cartoon was introduced to the world. What was your favorite cartoon when you were a kid?
8. Insert your own random thought here.