Ho-Ho-Hodgepodge questions are here. Nobody has anything else they should be doing, right? We all need a little breather from the holiday prep, so why not join in this fun meme? Answer the questions on your own blog, then hop back here tomorrow (Wednesday, hence the name) to add your link to the party. The more the merrier!
1. Are you doing anything special to mark this season of Advent? If so please share.
2. Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen...and of course you recall, the most famous reindeer of all...so, which reindeer name best describes you this week?
3. What's worse-too quiet or too loud? Which have you had more of lately?
4. This question comes to you from Zoanna over at A Penchant for Pens-thanks Zo!
When you are administratively gifted, how often do you find yourself not trusting less gifted people to do what they've committed to do? If you are not so gifted that way, but are reliable, how do you feel when the stronger person (in that area) goes ahead and covers it before giving you a chance to come through?
5. What is your most dreaded task relating to the holidays? Your most looked forward to holiday task?
6. Facebook has released its list of the 'most talked about' topics of 2013. Pope Francis took the number one spot. Does that surprise you? He was followed by election, royal baby, typhoon, and Harlem Shake. Your thoughts? What was your most talked about topic in 2013? (Facebook, around the kitchen table, or wherever it is you talk)
7. What's something you consider a necessity that others might view as a luxury?
8. Insert your own random thought here.