Here we go-
1. Times Square is the setting for the infamous ball drop signaling a brand new year....when did you last 'drop the ball' on something?
2. What is one thing you resolved to do in 2013 that you actually did?
3. Jack London is quoted as saying, "You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." Agree or disagree? Why?
4. What was the best thing you ate in 2013?
5. Share an anti-resolution...that is, something you plan to keep on doing in the new year.
6. The Pantone color of the year for 2014 is radiant orchid. Like or no like? Would I find this color anywhere in your home or wardrobe? Will you add something in this shade to either?
7. In three words or less sum up your 2013.
8. Insert your own random thought here.