Here are the questions to this week's Wednesday Hodgepodge. Answer on your own blog, then hop back here (on Wednesday) and add your link to the random. Here ya go-
1. October 21, 2015 is Back to the Future Day. Did you see the movie? The sequels? In the second film, Doc takes Marty into the future to prevent Marty's future son from making a mistake. They leave 1985 and land on a 'skyway' on October 21st, 2015. So tell us, what were you doing in the fall of 1985?
2. If time travel were possible, would you want to go to the future? The past?
3. We're not flying cars, but some of the technology imagined in the 80's film has indeed come to pass in real life 2015-flat screen TVs on the wall, tablets, fingerprint recognition, video conferencing, online banking, 3-D movies, motion controlled video games, drone cameras, and smart glasses (Google glass). Do you worry technology is growing at a rate so fast we'll soon be unable to keep up with it's demands? Do you think the Internet does more harm than good?
4. Your favorite dish prepared in a slow-cooker? Your favorite fast food?
5. No time like the present, down time, face time, pressed for time, in the nick of time, make time, mark time, or just in time...which timely saying most relates to your life right now?
6. Tell us about a place you went as a child or younger person that's no longer there or is now something else. How does that make you feel?
7. Describe your comfort zone.
8. Insert your own random thought here.