Good morning Hodgepodgers! And A-Z'ers! And random people reading here. If you're visiting from the A-Z Challenge, you'll find my post for Letter D here.
In the meantime, here are the questions to this week's Wednesday Hodgepodge. Answer on your own blog then hop back here tomorrow to share answers with the world wide interwebbers. See you there!
1. What does retirement mean to you? Are you planning for it, not thinking about it, looking forward to it, or dreading it?
2. It's International Guitar Month...do you play? Does anyone in your family play? What's a song you especially like to hear played on the guitar or a favorite song featuring the guitar?
3. What's your comfort food?
4. What's one activity or area of your life where you absolutely never procrastinate?
5. Who does the grocery shopping in your house? Does your local store bag the groceries for you or is it a do-it-yourself kind of place? Do you like someone packing your groceries?
6. What's the coolest thing you've seen in nature?
7. Share a favorite quote about home.
8. Insert your own random thought here.