If you're visiting from the A-Z Blog Challenge, my post for letter J will be up later today.
Here are the questions to this week's Wednesday Hodgepodge. Answer on your own blog, then hop back here tomorrow to share answers with the universe.
1. What's the last thing you did that could be described as 'taxing'?
2. If you could plant a garden of anything, what would be in it?
3. April 10-16 is National Library Week...will you celebrate with a visit to your nearest library? When did you last make a trip to the library? What are you reading right now? What's one title on your want-to-read list?
4. Share a saying or an old wives tale you heard while growing up, you believed to be true or that you paid attention to 'just in case'?
5. Are you a fan of onions? Garlic? Ginger? What's a dish you love that contains one, two or all three items listed?
6. Where does nurturing end and indulging begin? What are some skills or qualities you think a person needs to posess in order to be viewed as mature?
7. What leading figure in any field would you like to hear speak, and why?
8. Insert your own random thought here.