1. This is the last Hodgepodge in April. Share something you learned this month.
2. It's National Poetry Month, and we all know you can't escape an April Hodgepodge without a little poetry. Keeping the first line as is, change the rest of the wording in this familiar rhyme to make it your own - 'Hickory Dickory Dock...
3. What were one or two rules in the home you grew up in? Growing up, did you feel your parents were strict? Looking back do you still see it that way?
4. Tell us about a kitchen or cooking disaster or mishap you've experienced. Do you have many from which to choose?
5. Plant a kiss, plant doubt, plant a tree, plant yourself somewhere...which on the list have you most recently planted?
6. What's your most worn item of clothing this time of year? Are you tired of it?
7. I'm wrapping up the A-Z Blog Challenge this month and our Hodgepodge lands on letter W. What's one word beginning with W that describes you in some way? How about a word to describe your home, also beginning with W?
8. Insert your own random thought here.