One item of business-I'm declaring next week Spring Break in the Hodgepodge, so no Wednesday Hodgepodge on March 15th. I know it's technically not quite spring, but my Daughter1 will be visiting from the west coast and I'll need all my minutes to spend in real life. Thanks for understanding! The Hodgepodge will be back in action the following week, March 22nd.
Now, here are this week's questions. Answer on your own blog then fly back here tomorrow to add your link to the party. See you there!
1. What is one area of your life where you're a perfectionist? Is that a good thing?
2. What's something you find perfectly ridiculous?
3. What's a skill you've developed by way of that old fashioned saying, 'practice makes perfect?
4. What's your idea of a perfect breakfast?
5. What's a trip, holiday, vacation, or day outing you've taken that you'd rate a perfect 10? Tell us why.
6. What quote or saying perfectly sums up your life right now? If you can't do perfect, how about one that comes close?
7. How would you spend $300 today?
8. Insert your own random thought here.